"Look Around" in the Red Hot Chili Peppers' new interactive music video
(CBS) - The Red Hot Chili Peppers have released an amazing interactive music video for their song "Look Around". Take a look, listen and try out the controls to (literally) "look around".
I've got to say, I love this trend towards interactive videos and can't wait to see how far and in which directions they will end up going. Props definitely go out to the Red Hot Chili Peppers for not only another great song to add to their many over the decades, but for also offering up a very cool way to experience it! For more, be sure to check out their website by clicking here.
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week