Just some people flying around New York City like superheroes
(CBS) - We've previously shown you a fun prank using a remote-controlled flying shark. That was funny, but the video we have today is so much more. With the scenic New York City skyline as a backdrop, this clip ups the ante of remote-controlled creatures with the only animal higher than sharks on the food chain: humans!
I can't even begin to imagine the reactions of people who saw these superhero-like spectacles flying around the city. The fun-filled (and expertly edited) video was posted by YouTube user ChronicleNYC who writes:
Three human shaped RC planes were flown around New York City to create the illusion of people flying. Lots of fun.It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a... very cool video! Okay, and a viral advertisement for the upcoming movie "Chronicle", but still some sweet viral gold and a pretty creative idea.
- "Get Lucky" with two excellent Daft Punk covers
- Slacklines replace clotheslines and extreme cycling
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Dog tricks that will turn any frown upside down
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video