Amazing music made from mixing 10 household sounds
(CBS) - It's Friday so let's make some noise! Specifically, let's take 10 sounds from around the household and turn them into some sweet music. Watch, listen, learn. The results happen at 42 seconds into the video.
The video was posted by YouTube user AndrewShumMusic who writes:
The final result is impressive and has definitely earned this video a triple-rainbow salute from all of us here at The Feed. Though the execution and results are totally different, it reminds me a bit of Diego Stocco and his use of situational sounds to create music. To check out more from AndrewShumMusic, you can click here to go to his YouTube page.
A beat made using sounds from 10 things I found in the house. All sounds were recorded using my MacBook Pro's internal mic, and were EQ'd / repitched in Ableton Live.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos