Groom's amazing surprise wedding dance for bride
(CBS) - Something about nuptials and weddings really tends to bring out the dancing artists from within guys (at least on YouTube). Check out the latest video that is sure to induce a laugh and an "awwwwwww" to the tune of Justin Bieber's "Baby". And while I recommend watching the whole video, definitely make sure to at least check out from 2:15 on for some amazing moves and laughs.
The video was posted by YouTube user JasonAveryFilms who writes about it:
This is a clip from a wedding we filmed this past weekend at Club Continental in Orange Park, FL. Brian surprised Emily with this amazing performance choreographed to Justin Beiber's "Baby." We hope you enjoy!
Well, a big congratulations and triple-rainbow salute go out to Brian and Emily from us here at The Feed for blowing us away with some festive and fancy footwork!
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- World's longest tongue
- Chupacabra Found?
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix