Jimmy Kimmel is back with a holiday prank on kids
(CBS) - Just last month we saw Jimmy Kimmel play a hilarious and cruel joke on kids everywhere by having parents pretend they had eaten all their children's Halloween candy. Well, if boys and girls thought they were safe after that, they're in for a nasty holiday surprise: Jimmy Kimmel is back and targeting presents this time!
I have to say, I was blown away by how well the girl who got the old banana dealt with such a terrible present. And then she started to eat it... And don't even get me started on the girl who loves her mom's cooking - like hot pockets and buffalo wings.
I'd say between the candy on Halloween and now the presents over the holidays, it's been a tough year for kids and Jimmy Kimmel has officially earned himself a Grinch of the Year title in the best possible way. Props to you, Mr. Kimmel, on yet another successful and hilarious prank!
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Chupacabra Found?
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze
- World's longest tongue