George Takei urges peace between William Shatner and Carrie Fisher (and to unite against Twilight)
(CBS) - There has been a disturbance in the Force of late in the form of a battle between William Shatner and Carrie Fisher over which is better: Star Wars or Star Trek. But before you weigh in on that particular thorny debate, here is a video of George Takei urging peace amongst the Stars and to unite against a common enemy to both: Twilight!
I swear, George Takei and the Internet go hand-in-hand like peanut butter and jelly! Takei was previously featured here on The Feed for his humorous take on Tennessee's "Don't Say Gay" bill and will no doubt be featured here a good deal more in the future. To check out more hilarious videos and opinions by George Takei, you can click here to go to his YouTube page (technically it's for the musical "Allegiance" he currently stars in).
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Time Lapse: Peru & Bolivia
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Chupacabra Found?