Keanu Reeves offers his subway seat
(CBS) - Keanu Reeves. Actor. Straphanger. Gentleman.
This clip is short and sweet - emphasis on sweet. Keanu Reeves just seems like a likeable guy. In our age of never-ending celebrity gossip and tabloid mania, it's surprising how refreshing it is to see the rich and famous act like normal people. No, more than normal people, polite people. Mr. Reeves, you just made a new fan today. (Just kidding, obviously we're big Keanu fans here at The Feed.)
Also, does anyone know that New York subway line this is? I may have to ride it up and down the city for the rest of the day - you know, for research.
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Kate Upton gets asked to prom by boy on YouTube
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music