"Losers" is a powerful video about bullying that makes you think
(CBS) - Over the years I've seen many stories and projects involving bullying, but the video above really struck me as both poignant and beautiful. You should make sure to watch this one. Warning: There is some strong language in the video.
Really powerful stuff, right? I was just blown away by the powerful images and sounds projected that convey a real sense of the experience.
The video entitled "Losers" was made by Vimeo user Everynone, who previously made an appearance here on The Feed for their equally amazing video "Laughs!". To check out more work by Everynone, you can visit their Vimeo page by clicking here.
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Chupacabra Found?
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze
- World's longest tongue