When a phone rings, this cat likes to answer it
(CBS) - Animals can have unexpected reactions to household noises and items. So watch what happens when the cat in the above video starts to hear the phone ringing. It's sure to surprise you.
The amusing video was posted by YouTube user marciorcod who writes about his cat's reaction:
That's Fred. He likes to sleep, hates the phone noise and also do a lot of wallruns (no kidding). We first suspected that he answers the phone when my sister called home, "someone" answered and she heard a meow. When she told us we realized that there was no one home at the time. Eventually we got to see it for ourselves and this is the prove.
"Meow, this is Fred the cat speaking. Who may I ask is calling?" Simply way too adorable!
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Clips of canine encounters with exotic animals
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Watch stunning visuals mesh with a slick sound
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week