Music by "Notorious B.I.G." calms down crying baby
(CBS) - Babies can be a handful and you never really know what they'll respond to once start crying. Some will calm down with a lullaby or bottle or pacifier. For others... Notorious B.I.G. does the trick. Yeah, you should check this one out.
The video was posted by YouTube user berge95, and what's really amusing is that one person suggested he try reggae instead. This was his response:
Awwwwww... the baby's simply got a love for Biggie, and there's nothing wrong with that at all. I say just go with whatever makes baby happy.
We did...we tried all sorts of music. Jazz and blues, rock and reggae. She loved this song and H to the Izzo.
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Chupacabra Found?
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze
- World's longest tongue