Halloween light show to LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem is off the hook
(CBS) - Nothing, and I mean nothing, says Halloween more than an amazing light show happening on the front of a house and choreographed to LMFAO's megahit "Party Rock Anthem". Yeah, you really need to check this one out!
The video was posted by YouTube user KJ92508, who is definitely Internet-famous for a multitude of holiday light show videos that have been created over the years. He writes about this latest one:
2011 Halloween Light Show -- Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. 4 singing pumpkin faces, tombstones, hand carved pumpkins, strobes, floods and thousands of lights. Most all lights have been changed from incandescent to RGB LED so power consumption is a lot less than previous years. Also DMX added to show. All lights, faces and props are custom made (DIY) by me except for the roof line which are CCRs. Controlling channels have gone up 8X from last year. 1144 channels. Light-O-Rama. Riverside, CA
If you'd like to check out more light spectaculars, you can go to his YouTube page here. And if you're looking for more Halloween laughs, be sure to check out our slideshow below.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Time Lapse: Peru & Bolivia
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you