Little girl wants to go to Chattanooga instead of Disney World
(CBS) - When a video has Disneyland or Disney World involved, you never know what's going to happen. We've watched and laughed as one girl decided to go to the Darkside upon her visit to Disney World, and got misty-eyed recently seeing love spring eternal in the form of a song and dance wedding proposal at Disney Land in another video. The above video, however, is one reaction we haven't seen before or would have expected in the least.
So let me get this straight: instead of going to Disney World this little girl wants to go to Chattanooga? She definitely walks to her own drum, I'll give her that. The video was posted by YouTube user rlzeller0522 who writes:
Silver-lining to this video reaction? I think Chattanooga has just found themselves a new spokesperson for their tourism department.
We told the kids that we were going to Chattanooga for Fall break, but at the last minute surprised them with the announcement that we were really going to Disney World! Then we sat back and waited for the squeals of joy. Apparently, the surprise was on us....
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Time Lapse: Peru & Bolivia
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Chupacabra Found?
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter