Young boy "trolls" his big sister's dance practice
(CBS) - Trolling is one of those comedic art forms that you tend to be born with instead of learn. Well, the troll is definitely strong in this young boy who decides to have a little fun at the expense of his older sister. Watch and see.
Wow, things definitely take a turn for the worst at the end! But that's just the price you pay to hone your craft, I suppose. The video was actually posted by the sister in question who writes:
Kudos from all of us here at The Feed to big sis' on having a sense of humor and deciding to put the video up, and a big triple-rainbow salute to the young troll-in-training who made us all laugh at the cost of making himself (likely) cry in the end. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten!
well my mom was going to video me practicing my drill team dance.. but I had to wait for the song to come on. I thought she was laughing at how awkward I was being... obviously not.
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Chupacabra Found?
- World's longest tongue
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze