How to easily peel garlic in less than 10 seconds
(CBS) - Now for a quick and easy cooking tip - emphasis on quick. When you're cooking, peeling garlic is one of those tasks that isn't necessarily hard, but can be pretty annoying. Want to learn an unbelievably simple trick to peel garlic in less than 10 seconds with almost no effort? Then check out the video above.
Could it get any easier than that? Only if the garlic somehow decided to peel itself...
The YouTube video was done by Saveur magazine's Executive Food Editor, Todd Coleman, who has just earned himself a salute from us here at The Feed for teaching a trick that is both very fun and useful.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Aussies and New Yorkers don't speak same language
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Kristen Schaal: hilarious smartphone spokeswoman
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Extreme meditation in mountain biking and travel
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Chupacabra Found?