Tailgating toddler drinks from a "beer bong"
(CBS) - And now for some heartwarming family values time. Everybody knows that the family that tailgates together stays together. It's also important to stay hydrated when you're outside all day. That said, surely there are better ways for Lil' Timmy to drink his juice, right? Ways that don't involve drinking from what can only be described as a beer bong?
Hey, everyone likes Capri Sun. But, kiddo, the straw is built in! You don't need to funnel it. Wait until you're older.
Also, parents? Wait until he's older!
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore