Timelapse art: Amy Shackleton paints without paint brushes
(CBS) - You don't need paint brushes to be a painter. That's the lesson in this video of Toronto-based artist Amy Shackleton. Through the magic of timelapse video, we can watch Amy create a brush-free work of art in the span of minutes. The diptych, a work comprising two separate canvases, is called "Terraced City."
Who needs brushes when you can spin the canvas where you want it? It's fascinating watching the painting come together, particularly the way Amy uses gravity to make her lines. Find out more about Amy and her work on here website HERE.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Chupacabra Found?
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Time-lapse: Mount Everest