Crowd-sourced symphony performance of "In the Hall of the Mountain King" is EPIC
(CBS) - It's Friday afternoon, which means most of us are ready for the weekend! Since we're all on the same page about that, this seems like an excellent time to check out this amazing crowd-sourced Internet symphony perform the classic "In the Hall of the Mountain King".
The YouTube video was created by Internet phenom MysteryGuitarMan and, from the information relayed in the video, must have taken forever to create. It was put together from people submitting over 1,400 video submissions and sifting through over 1,560 minutes of footage. Impressive? You betcha'!
We here at The Feed would like to give a triple-rainbow salute to MysteryGuitarMan for this latest video and his ongoing work of making us laugh and smile through his music! And to check out more of his work, you can go to his YouTube page by clicking here.
- "Get Lucky" with two excellent Daft Punk covers
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Slacklines replace clotheslines and extreme cycling
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- Dog tricks that will turn any frown upside down
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Chupacabra Found?
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos