You probably weren't expecting this local taxidermy commercial to be awesome
(CBS) - You probably thought this would be a typical television commercial. Nope.
Meet Chuck Testa, taxidermist extraordinaire. Local commercials are ripe ground for comedy, with their low budget and amateur actors. Which is not to say this isn't awesome, because it totally is. Are you going to hit play again? Yup.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- World's longest tongue