"Nooooo!": What if George Lucas' quest to alter Star Wars never stops?
(CBS) - Nooooo!
This chilling video from Cineweekly.com shows what might happen it George Lucas' quest to add more "Nooooo!"'s to Star Wars continues to go unchecked.
With the upcoming release of the complete Star Wars saga on Blu-ray, fans were upset (to put it mildly) to hear about some minor changes being made to the classic films. The most notable change coming in the pivitol scene from "Return of the Jedi" in which Darth Vader overcomes his former master, the emperor, tossing him down a bottomless shaft. The not-so-minor change? Adding "Nooooo!"
As one-joke Internet videos go, this is pretty solid. The Force is strong with Cineweekly.
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Time Lapse: Peru & Bolivia
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Chupacabra Found?