Britney Spears says "baby" and "crazy" again and again
(CBS) - Shocking news: Britney Spears says "baby" a lot. Like, in all her songs. All the time. Who knew?
Oh, everyone? Everyone knew? Well, yes, probably. But it's still pretty great to see this supercut clip of every single "baby" and "crazy" in Britbrit's songs.
Spoiler: There are so many!
How has she not come out with a song called "Crazy Baby" by now? Or maybe "Baby's Crazy"?
"Crazy like my baby."
"Baby, I'm crazy, baby."
Okay, I'm done. If you think of a good one, let us know in the comments.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see