Epic Madeon song mix "Pop Culture" gets a dance
(CBS) - Do you remember back in July that epic mix of music Madeon came out with called "Pop Culture" that blended 39 songs together into one spectacular sound? Of course you do! Well, it's back in a spectacular new way with the help of dancer extraordinaire Nathan Barnatt. The amazing moves kick in at about 53 seconds into the video.
Wow. I mean, just, wow. How Barnatt does what he does is just beyond me, but there's no denying the man can really dance. And to top it all off there is even an appearance by Martin Starr from the gone-before-its-time show "Party Down" that made this blogger smile.
This video has definitely earned a triple-rainbow salute from all of here at The Feed! And if you'd like to check out more of the stylings of dance master Nathan Barnatt, you can go to his website by clicking here.
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Aussies and New Yorkers don't speak same language
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- Extreme meditation in mountain biking and travel
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Kristen Schaal: hilarious smartphone spokeswoman
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Chupacabra Found?
- Watch a baby sea lion come on a boat and cuddle