"I Just Texted To Say I Love You" plays upon relationships in a technological world
(CBS) - Modern technology has the unique ability to bring people closer together over huge distances, while driving us apart when we're standing right next to each other. Texting, e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, Google+... these are more often the means of communication rather than just a simple, "Hi, how are you doing?"
Break.com has identified this paradox in an amusing new music parody entitled "I Just Texted to Say I Love You". Check it out.
The video stars Elliott Yamin from "American Idol" on vocals, along with Sarah Hyland from "Modern Family" and her real-life boyfriend, actor Matt Prokop from "High School Musical 3".
So is it just me or have situations like this created a modern equivalent to "if a tree falls in the forest" being replaced with "if you weren't tagged at a party in photos on Facebook, did you actually go?" And don't even get me started on the impact it can have on a person's love life... a clever parody by Break.com of a very modern (in)convenience.
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music