Guy reinvents the term "couch surfing" to make it literal
(CBS) - When someone mentions "couch surfing", I tend to think of a few friends and siblings who have crashed on my couch over the years. The literal idea of a couch on water never really struck me until I saw this video. I think you know where this video is going.
The amusing video was created by YouTube user "BroShenanigans" who writes about the project:
"Couch surfing on Kootenay Lake. This Bro takes Dirty Hank for a ride and takes on the waters of Kootenay Lake straight chillin with a beer in hand."
I'd say this particular shenanigan definitely falls on that fine line between genius and stupidity (and I think boredom lives on that line). Which of those it is? That's for you to decide. Personally, I'd actually be tempted to give that couch a ride. But I also get bored pretty easy.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Time Lapse: Death Valley
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter