Puppets explain the evolution of hipsters
(CBS) - Settle down, class. It's time for a history lesson. Who here can tell me what a hipster is? That's right, Timmy, hipsters are smelly know-it-alls who spend more on their vintage clothes than their hygiene. But where did these curious creatures come from? What is the evolution of the hipster?
Here are two puppets to answer all those questions and more.
It's Mario and Fafa! The Glove and Boots puppets (whom we last saw in their hilarious "10 Things We Hate About Facebook" video) are at it again. Who knew there is a direct line between Greek philosophy and Brooklyn irony?
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos