How much can you get away with in an Apple store?
(CBS) - With all of the videos of people in Apple stores dancing, singing and more, one has to wonder: Just how much can you get away with doing in an Apple store?
Comedian Mark Malkoff from My Damn Channel decided to try and find out in the hilarious video above.
Some pretty surprising and amusing results from this little experiment. And after watching, it would seem the real question is What can't you get away with at an Apple store?
And, no, do not respond to that rhetorical question with a "challenge accepted". Props to both Mark Malkoff for testing the boundaries and Apple store employees for being really, really nice.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos