Every argument every couple ever has in 2 minutes
(CBS) - In my opinion the best humor is that which combines hilarity with spot on observations about reality. The whole "it's funny because it's true." The above video absolutely nails that genre of comedy by summarizing what every fight between loved ones tends to come down to, expertly executing it in about two minutes.
So what is it about fights between loved ones that are so inflated with drama?
They have this big build up like it is the worst thing in the world, but instead of going out with a bang, they tend to fizzle instead. All of that drama just leads to making up and a period of peace where things are better than ever until the next meaningless fight over leaving your clothes on the floor or the forgetting of a mildly important day.
Oh, well, there is always that wonderful make-up period to look forward to right after a fight, I suppose.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- Watch stunning visuals mesh with a slick sound