Amy Winehouse joins 27 club, Fabio is new Old Spice guy
(CBS) - The passing of British artist Amy Winehouse at age 27 makes her the latest member of the 27 club. Several iconic artists in history have died at 27. Winehouse joins Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and Jim Morrison among others. The club was a trending topic on Twitter shortly after news of her death hit.
Meanwhile, Fabio seems to be back from the dead and taking over as Old Spice spokesman. For this and more news from the weekend, check out the video.
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze