Doctor Who Fan Orchestra collaborates to perform "I Am The Doctor"
(CBS) - So I'm late to the bandwagon, but have recently become a fan (and watching obsessively) the BBC's "Doctor Who". Well, it turns out I'm far from being the only fan of the space and time-traveling show, as I present to you an impressive first performance by the "Doctor Who Fan Orchestra" in the above video.
The song is Murray Gold's "I Am The Doctor" and the poster "socksofbalhoon" writes about the collaboration:
"The Doctor Who Fan Orchestra invites musical fans of Doctor Who to take part in an online collaborative celebration of Murray Gold's music. Participants submitted recordings from late Spring through to early Summer."
When fans of a show get together, it's impressive what they can accomplish (just look at shows that returned from cancellation like "Family Guy" and temporarily "Jericho" amongst many other examples). A wonderful first performance by the "Doctor Who Fan Orchestra," and this blogger for one hopes there will be more in the future.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Aussies and New Yorkers don't speak same language
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Kristen Schaal: hilarious smartphone spokeswoman
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos