James Brown's Japanese soup commercial is the greatest commercial ever
(CBS) - Commercial alert! We try to limit the number of commercials we post here at The Feed, but this particular one is a must-see for several reasons. It's old. It's Japanese. Oh, and it stars the Godfather of Soul himself, Mr. James Brown!
Get up! And watch it already!
It's almost too good to be real. These two Nissin Cup Noodle commercials from 1992 show James Brown adapting his classic "Sex Machine" to sell miso soup. But you already knew that. Because you've already watched this video over and over. Because it's the greatest thing ever.
Sell it, soul brother.
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute