Internet favorite "Trololo" gets performed by a symphony (and sung by audience)
(CBS) - I still remember the first time I saw Edward Khills' now-famous "Trololo" on YouTube. I believe I cocked my head to the side and began to actually say out loud, "What the...?"
And now almost two years later, the viral hit gets a touch of class added to it with a cover performed by an orchestra. Check it out.
Make sure to watch at 3:33 when the orchestra plays the song again, but this time with the entire audience singing along. Spectacular!
The performance was done by the University of Amsterdam Orchestra at the Het Concertgebouw concert hall. And if you've never seen the original (or just want to relive the experience again), I'm going ahead and including it below for your enjoyment.
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video