Two amazing videos of troops home from deployment surprising their loved ones
(CBS) - I love pulling off a great surprise, but have got nothing on the utter amazing-ness that are these two videos.
First up we have a young Marine stationed in Afghanistan that can't attend his sister's graduation. At least that's what she thinks, watch what happens.
The poster of the beautiful YouTube video "11firemark" writes about it:
Our son, recently home from Afghanistan, surprises his sister during the graduation ceremony at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. She was extremely disappointed when we told her he would not be back until the end of the month. Guess we lied a little. Ok, a lot. A special thanks to all at Cal Poly who made this possible.
And next up we have a military father who comes home early from deployment and surprises his children in a very unconventional way. Get your tissues ready for this one.
The poster of the tear-jerker YouTube video "TheBobjohnson1984" writes:
Here is a video of me surprising our kids after my husband came back from his deployment. Things seemed to keep going wrong... It was supposed to be at a restaurant, but he came back a day later then planned. Then, he was supposed to be closed in the box, but he was too big! Then, not enough wrapping paper, even though there was 3 rolls... But it all worked out in the end thanks to some awesome friends!!!
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- "Get Lucky" with two excellent Daft Punk covers
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Slacklines replace clotheslines and extreme cycling
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Chupacabra Found?
- Dog tricks that will turn any frown upside down
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away