Parenting with Star Wars: What does Admiral Ackbar say?
(CBS) - Sometimes parenting feels like a race against time. Between diaper changes and bouts of chicken pox, it feels like we only have a brief window to teach our children the things that really matter. Life lessons. Lessons like "What is Admiral Ackbar's immortal line from Star Wars?"
Luckily, these parents have it covered. In what the YouTube description calls "months in the making," 19-month-old Archer passes his "What does ___ say?" test with flying colors. Adorable and educational! Just the way we like our videos here at The Feed. Stay nerdy, Star Wars parents. You're doing alright.
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Time Lapse: Peru & Bolivia
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos