Jamaican news remix: "Nobody Canna Cross it"
(CBS) - Heavy rains have battered Jamaica in recent days, ruining fields and washing away some roads. One particular bridge was swept away. A news team went out to the road and interviewed people on the scene, including one very spirited local.
As it always does in times likes these, the Internet responded to the event the only way it knows how: a hilarious remix.
The original news piece is right HERE. But, honestly, the story wasn't complete until DJ Powa added that beat. Now I understand the seriousness of the situation. Also, it's a pretty catchy song.
The good news is that the situation has improved, and hopefully a new bridge will be built in time. But for now, nobody canna cross it.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked