Furious storm blows woman away in Wisc.
(CBS/WBAY) A furious storm became a nightmarish experience for a young woman in Valders, Wisc.
Nineteen-year-old Dana Strouf was literally blown away while trying to take cover from nasty weather at a gas station last week.
Fearing a tornado, Strouf decided to run into the gas station, but surveillance footage shows she was heavily impeded by strong winds.
At first, she was unable to shut her car door because of the strong winds. Then, she was blown away after losing her grip on the door.
The young woman was shaken, but not injured.
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Kate Upton gets asked to prom by boy on YouTube