84th birthday photo goes wrong (or how technology creates a generational divide)
(CBS) - There's no denying that the Internet age and massive increase in our use of technologies can create something of a gap between generations. This video definitely exemplifies that as a cute, elderly couple attempt to take a birthday photo on their computer. Watch and see how they do.
"Did you hear a click?" Adorable!
The YouTube video was posted by "espo633" who writes about the hilarious couple:
"Rita and Frank try to take a still photo to email to friends for Frank's 84th Birthday on their new Mac"
Well, a happy belated 84th birthday to you, Frank! You and your wife may not have been successful in taking that photo, but are on your way to becoming viral video stars with this adorable clip.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- "Get Lucky" with two excellent Daft Punk covers
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Chupacabra Found?
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video