"The Awkward Conversationalist" makes dinner uncomfortable and funny
(CBS) - Have you ever been at a dinner party and found yourself unable to stop talking about the movie masterpiece "Speed 2: Cruise Control". Yeah, me, neither. But this amusing sketch (with a twist) finds out just what that dinner would be like - check it out!
Bet you never saw that twist coming, right?
The hilarious clip, entitled "The Awkward Conversationalist," was done by comedy group "Beef and Sage". To check out more of their work, you can click HERE.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze