Movie trailer marriage proposal is this year's true blockbuster
(CBS) - And now for a theater experience that will truly move you. Matt wanted to propose to his girlfriend Ginny, and he wanted it to be public. So this clever Casanova arranged for Ginny to be taken to a screening of "Fast Five" where a very unusual movie trailer played. Watch it for yourself. And then be prepared to break out the Kleenex.
The heartfelt talk with the father, the rush to the theater, the public proposal. This thing is basically a movie in itself. Well done, Matt. And, of course, best wishes to the happy couple.
Props to Michael Escobar Productions as well for the excellent production values on this adorable video.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- Aussies and New Yorkers don't speak same language
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Watch a baby sea lion come on a boat and cuddle