"Flottille" is a beautiful video of origami unfolding over water
(CBS) - We here at The Feed appreciate art and try to find video moments to share with you, our loyal followers, whenever we can.
As such, for your viewing pleasure, I present the above origami video (with a twist) entitled "Flottille".
The video was created by Vimeo user Etienne Cliquet who writes about the video:
"[Flottille] is a video of micro-origamis (2 [or] 3 centimeters long) which are opening slowly onto the surface of the water by capillarity."
While I'm not quite sure what "capillarity" is precisely, I do know that's it's breathtaking to behold. Bravo from us here at The Feed, Etienne Cliquet!
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Time Lapse: Peru & Bolivia
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera