The line for "In-N-Out Burger" goes on forever (and the wait never ends)
(CBS) - Some of you may recognize the clever headline play I did there if you've ever listened to some Robert Earl Keen Jr. (or hail from Texas like yours truly). If not, though, don't worry because it is extremely accurate in describing the above video for the grand opening of an In-N-Out Burger in Texas. Watch and see what I mean.
The legendary In-And-Out Burger franchise that everyone (and their cousins) appears to be waiting for is a newly opened one in Allen, TX, which is a town just outside of Dallas/Fort Worth.
Do I love me some In-N-Out Burger? You know it! Would I wait in that insane line just so I could say I got some on the opening day? Uh, I think I'm okay with saying I ate an In-And-Out Burger on the second day instead...
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Watch stunning visuals mesh with a slick sound
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors