"Little Chefs" is a chef's worst nightmare
(CBS) - Cooking shows, they're all the rage. Once solely found on the Food Network, it seems like every channel wants a piece of the foodie pie. Finally someone has come up with the brilliant idea for a cooking show by kids, for kids. Except, maybe leaving children alone in the kitchen isn't brilliant. Maybe it's more like reckless endangerment? This darkly humorous video seems like a pretty accurate guess of how a kid chef show might work.
Thank you, "Little Chef," for showing the world why little chefs are probably a bad idea. Always keep children supervised in the kitchen! Also thanks go to Bottom of the Barrel for this piece of black comedy gold.
- "Get Lucky" with two excellent Daft Punk covers
- Slacklines replace clotheslines and extreme cycling
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Dog tricks that will turn any frown upside down
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- Chupacabra Found?