Czech President nabs a pen with a mischievous grin
(CBS) - It's hard being the leader of a first-world country. Long hours, endless headaches, and worst of all, not enough pens! Vaclav Klaus, president of the Czech Republic, knows what that's like. That might explain why he pilfered a pen at a recent meeting in Chile. Czech television - Cesca Televize - was on the scene and provides the video.
It's the gleeful smile he gives once the pen is safely in his pocket that really seals it. Oh, Vaclav, you rascal. To be fair, organizers probably would have let him keep the pen anyway. But where's the fun in that? Maybe he just likes Czech journalist Nora Fridrichova making (what we assume are) witty comments at his expense. Nail him, Nora!
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- Disguised Jeff Gordon test drives car with salesman