Bacon cologne: It's real and it's bacon
(CBS) - The moment all bacon-lovers have been waiting for is here. No longer will we have to slather ourselves in fatback to get that distinctive aroma of pork. A company in Chicago has made dreams come true with a unique line of bacon cologne - or simply, "Bacon." The video above is a goofy ad that perfectly captures the benefits of bacon cologne, as well as the type of person most likely to use it.
Yes, this is real. The company - Fargginay - currently offers two distinctive scents: Bacon Classic and Bacon Gold. Don't worry, ladies, it comes in perfume too. Enjoy taking the smokey scent of sizzling fat wherever you go.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Time Lapse: Death Valley
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil