Eerie video of Japan quake blackout
(CBS/Reuters) - In this eerie video, a camera captures footage inside a building that is shaking in Yamagata, Japan, during today's 7.4 magnitude earthquake.
Moments later, the lights go out and you can hear the shaking continue in the pitch-black hallway.
Then, cars are seen navigating dark streets without the help of traffic signals and street lights.
The earthquake shook northeast and eastern Japan causing a tsunami warning for the northeastern coast - an area already badly hit by the massive earthquake that took place last month.
The tsunami warning was later lifted, but many prefectures remain without power.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- Watch stunning visuals mesh with a slick sound
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- Clips of canine encounters with exotic animals
- Time Lapse: Death Valley