15-year-old Regina Mayer and her jumping cow "Luna" make headlines in Germany (VIDEO)
(CBS) - In our last post I presented to you a tongue-in-cheek video of a man named Flula bouncing around Germany. In a twist of serendipity, this post and the video above happen to be about a cow named Luna quite literally jumping around in Germany. Prepare for an adorable overload.
15-year-old Regina Mayer had hoped to one day have a horse to train and ride, but that never came to pass. So instead she took lemons and made lemonade in the form of a cow the family owned named "Luna."
As the Daily Mail reports, the resourceful teenager out of Laufen, Germany, spent months successfully training her cow to jump hurdles just like a horse. Will we one day see Luna in the Kentucky Derby? Probably not. But the story is adorable, the jumping impressive and an all-around feel good video to watch about a girl and her cow.
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Aussies and New Yorkers don't speak same language
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Extreme meditation in mountain biking and travel
- Watch a baby sea lion come on a boat and cuddle
- Time-lapse: Mount Everest
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Tibetan Mastiff: the $1.5 million dog
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- See a force of nature shown in all its grandeur
- James Kingston climbs to (such) great heights