LOL: 3-month-old baby Ivan is afraid of mommy's laugh (and so am I)
(CBS) - 3-month-old baby Ivan appears to be the happiest baby ever until something terrible happens.
Did his his bottle or blankey get taken away? Nope. Did he have an accident? Wrong, again. Is his mommy's laugh really scary? Bingo.
The actual poster of the video is Ivan's mother and she pokes fun at herself by putting the video up. She writes: "my 3 month old getting scared when i laugh hahah"
Well, I'm with Ivan on this one - that is one pretty scary laugh, but definitely makes for an adorable video to watch.
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam