Hilarious song: Bieber, Beatles, Slipknot, Rebecca Black, all stealing same notes
(CBS) - Hank Green of the "vlogbrothers" has put out an interesting musical sketch that shows what he calls the "ice cream chord progression." In short, a progression of notes that underpins a gazillion pop songs from the 1950s right up until "Friday."
In four simple chords, Green shows us that Justin Bieber and Slipknot aren't too different from one another or just about any popular music artist for the past few decades. Unless, of course, you're a Justin Bieber or Slipknot fan... in which case, they are each a beautiful and unique snowflake.
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix
- World's longest tongue
- Chupacabra Found?