FAIL: Drunk woman tries to recite alphabet to police officer, say cops
(CBS) - An Ohio woman was reportedly seen driving over several objects along the road and was pulled over by an officer who suspected drunken driving. The woman, Nancy Bodo, was asked to recite the alphabet for the officer as a sobriety test - you'll see in this video just how "well" she does.
Oh, how I love dash cam footage of scenes like this! Shockingly - wait for it - police say Bodo later admitted to drinking alcohol and being under the influence of prescription pills, reports a local station.
She was cited for having an open beer can in her car and has had her license suspended.
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Aussies and New Yorkers don't speak same language
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Extreme meditation in mountain biking and travel
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- Time-lapse: Mount Everest
- Watch a baby sea lion come on a boat and cuddle
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Tibetan Mastiff: the $1.5 million dog
- See a force of nature shown in all its grandeur
- James Kingston climbs to (such) great heights