Adorable: Mini-horse gets prosthetic leg
(CBS/KTVT) - Four-year-old Midnite could barely walk when he arrived at Ranch Hand Rescue in Argyle, Texas.
The miniature horse had suffered from abuse and was missing the lower half of his hind leg.
Bob Williams, who runs the animal sanctuary, turned to a company called Prosthetic Care for help.
Although the company had never built a leg for a horse, they created and donated a prosthetic limg especially for Midnite.
What happened next exceeded the expectation of Williams and the rest of the Ranch Hand Rescue staff.
Watch KTVT's Melissa Newton's report for more.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Chupacabra Found?
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")