Japan tsunami (VIDEO): Dash camera shows car slammed by terrifying waves
(CBS) - A Japanese newscast reports the story of a car driving along the coast of Japan at the moment the devastating March 11 tsunami hit. The resulting video is a perfect example of how fast and deadly the waves were.
Incredibly, the driver made it out alive. Later in the video, you can hear his voice in a phone interview. Chiba prefecture, where this video took place, is south of Fukushima and one of the worst-hit areas of northeastern Japan.
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Kate Upton gets asked to prom by boy on YouTube
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music