Super Mario Bros video game shown from first-person perspective
(CBS) - Freddie Wong has become something of an internet phenomenon with his clever ideas and masterful editing skills, particularly in terms of special effects.That's why it's no surprise that he has amazed us again with this clever video of the original Super Mario Brothers revamped as a modern first-person game.
We previously showed you Freddie Wong's work in a LOL video depicting a "real-life" version of Super Mario Kart. And the whole Mario phenomenon in general seems to be very popular lately with this dramatic "real-life" Mario movie trailer we posted just a few days ago. Is 1980's nostalgia in the air or is it just me?
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze